Your story might be next!
Oktem Ecevit The opening of a new Metal Service Centre (MSC) in close proximity to Ford Sollers factories optimised the supply chain and helped reduce the risk of damage to rolled metal products and blanks during transportation.
- 21 September 2016
- The decision is made to establish a joint venture
- 12 December 2016
- The project is approved by the Supervisory Board of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone
- 06 February 2017
- The Company is registered as a resident of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone
- 14 May 2018
- The official opening ceremony of the Metal Service Centre is held and production is launched
- Location: Alabuga Special Economic Zone
- Capacity: up to 60 tons per year
- Investments: RUB 1 billion
- Employees: 37 (by the end of 2020, the staff will increase to 72)
We are happy to help
Send us your contact details and our team will contact you within 24 hours