Korea — Own production
Your story might be next!
T.G. Kwon "I know that together with our partners, who are also engaged in the automation of production and have their own infrastructure, our company and the city of Almetyevsk will always develop harmoniously".
- 02 April 2016
- The Head of the Tatarstan Investment Development Agency Taliya Minullina and the President of Apollo Co. Mr. T.G. Kwon sign an agreement on the construction of production facilities in Tatarstan
- October 2016
- Work begins on the establishment of a joint venture in the Tatneft-Aktiv Technopark with assistance from the Almetyevsk Municipal District of Tatarstan
- 20 December 2018
- The first phase of the Apollo-T plant was commissioned in the Almetyevsk Municipal District of Tatarstan in the Tatneft-Aktiv Technopark.
Apollo Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer engaged in the production of a full range of valves and actuators for oil refineries, petrochemical plants, power plants and other industries. The company's products are shipped to North America, Western Europe and the Middle East. Apollo Co. cooperates with large enterprises around the world, and one of its main partners is Samsung.
- Production facilities are located in Almetyevsk
- Area: 2,200 square metres
- Production capacity is 7,000 units per year, with a planned increase to 15,000 units per year by 2021
- Investments: $50 million
- 20 employees, with a planned increase to 100
Let us help you to choose a potential site for your investment project.
We are happy to help
Send us your contact details and our team will contact you within 24 hours