Germany — Co-production
Your story might be next!
Norbert Retmann Commissioning these facilities will make a significant contribution to the job market of the Republic of Tatarstan. We have everything in place for beneficial future cooperation.
- January 2010
- A representative office is established in the Republic of Tatarstan
- March 3, 2011
- The company is registered as a resident of the Alabuga Special Economic Zone
- October 25, 2011
- Construction of the plant begins
- September 9, 2013
- Production is launched
With European experience in the production of feed additives of animal origin, Saria Bio-Industries Volga offers high-quality and safe feeding meal and services for the collection and processing of animal by-products using its own modern vehicles. The company recycles production waste from the meat processing plants of the Volga Federal District. .
- Location: Alabuga Special Economic Zone
- Investments – $45 mln
- Capacity: 115 thousand tons of finished products per year
- Employees: 200
Let us help you to choose a potential site for your investment project.
We are happy to help
Send us your contact details and our team will contact you within 24 hours