Kazan is the sports capital of Russia and Tatarstan is often the host for international sporting events.
- 2013 Summer Universiade
- 2015 FINA World Aquatics Championships
- 2016 European Judo Championships
- 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup
- 2018 FIFA World Cup
The heads of FISU and FINA described the events hosted by Kazan as the best championships.
Tatarstan offers the best opportunity for immersion in art and culture all year around.
- Historical complexes under UNESCO protection
- International Opera Festival
- International Ballet Festival
- International Festival of Muslim Cinema
- International Jazz Festival
There is a wealth of cultural heritage sites in Tatarstan. The architectural landmarks of the region are the centres of attraction for people of academic and cultural interest from all over the world.
Tatarstan is the area for recreation.
- International level Golf Club
- International level Ski Complex
- International Horseracing Complex
- Entertainment Centres and Cinemas
- Natural Reserves, Parks, Public Gardens
Tatarstan offers various opportunities for any type of holiday and recreation. Everyone here can find something to their taste and interest.
Please contact us and we will recommend you an event to your taste!